Marketing Research - Research Director
TRC Market Research seeks an experienced marketing research professional to join our team in suburban Philadelphia. The right candidate will have strong analytical skills, ability to translate research findings into business outcomes and effectively communicate those outcomes to our clients.
We're looking for people who are curious and who would be excited to be part of a stellar group of researchers. We take our jobs seriously...yet our culture is relaxed and suppportive.
Lead high profile client initiatives tha touch the highest levels of our client's organization.
• Suggest new analyses to solve client's core business issues
• Combine information from a variety of sources including primary research data, internal client data and secondary sources
• Interact with research clients on projects to identify core business issues and formulate plans to answer their most pressing business needs
• Analyze, interpret and report results
• Guide multi-variate analyses
• Consult and advise on operational issues
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has 8+ years’ experience with a quantitative market research supplier
• Can interpret and express findings in a clear, concise manner
• Is a flexible thinker; can adapt to changing demands; willing to embrace new technologies / new methodologies
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and has a thirst for knowledge
• Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
• Has a bacherlor's degree+
• Already lives in the Philadelphia region (preferably) or is willing to travel to our HQ for meetings and short assignments
• Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong writing and communication skills
• There will be math – knowledge of statistics a plus.
Job title: Research Director
Type: full time
Experience: Minimum of 8 years of experience as a quantitative market researcher
Industries: Market research
Location: Fort Washington, PA (northern Philadelphia suburbs)
Compensation: Salaried, commensurate with experience and skills.