We're looking for a driven individual for the position of Research Manager who will direct and conduct the research activities for custom primary quantitative research projects. Interact with research clients on projects from point-of-sale through reporting.
• Design questionnaires
• Analyze, interpret and report results
• Interact with the internal project team / Consult and support on operational issues
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has 5 years’ experience in market research, supplier-side preferred
• Can interpret and express findings in a clear, concise manner
• Is a flexible thinker; can adapt to changing demands; willing to embrace new technologies / new methodologies
• Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and has a thirst for knowledge
• Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
• Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency
• Strong writing and communication skills
• There will be math – knowledge of statistics a plus but not required.
Type: full time
Industries: Market research
Location: Fort Washington, PA (northern Philadelphia suburbs)
Compensation: Salaried, commensurate with experience and skills.