Marketing Research - Research Manager
We are seeking an experienced marketing research professional to join our team in suburban Philadelphia. The right candidate will have a quantitative custom research background, be a clear oral/written communicator, understand the ins and outs of survey research, and bring their own ideas to help us aid our clients in their search for consumer insights.
We are looking for people who are curious and would be excited to be part of a stellar group of researchers. We take our jobs seriously. ...yet our culture is relaxed and supportive.
The position of Marketing Research - Research Manager will direct and conduct the research activities for custom primary quantitative research projects.
- Interact with research clients on projects from point-of-sale through reporting
- Design questionnaires
- Analyze, interpret and report results
- Guide multivariate analysis
- Consult and advise on operational issues.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years' experience with a quantitative market research supplier
- Has written survey questionnaires
- Can interpret and express data findings in a clear, concise manner
- Is a flexible thinker; can adapt to changing demands; willing to embrace new technologies/new methodologies
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and has a thirst for knowledge
- Thrives in a deadline-driven environment
- Has a bachelors' degree+
- Already lives in the Philadelphia region (preferably) or is willing to travel to our HQ for meetings and short assignments
- Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) proficiency
- Strong writing and communication skills
- There will be math - knowledge of statistics a plus but not required.
TRC Market Research offers a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including a 401(k) and excellent career advancement opportunities.
Job title: Research Manager
Type: Full time
Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience as a quantitative market researcher
Industries: Market research
Location: Fort Washington, PA (northern Philadelphia suburbs)
Compensation: Salaried, commensurate with experience and skills.