We are looking to hire an experienced market research survey programmer to join our operations team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 2+ years' experience as a market survey programmer. Confirmit experience is preferred although experience with other platforms such as Decipher or Qualtrics is acceptable
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks with deadlines
- The ability to work with a project team, focused on meeting the needs of our clients.
The candidate will join our operations team in the role of survey programmer and will be responsible for the execution of successful market research online surveys. The position will work closely with our staff of project managers and data processors. Day-to-day activities will include programming and QA activities as related to online surveys as well as data reporting and manipulation.
This is a full time position and is based in our Fort Washington, Pennsylvania office. For the right qualifications, we may consider a remote US based worker.
Benefits will include:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K plan
- Health Benefits including dental and prescription plans
- FSA/HSA plans
- Disability and Life insurance
Candidates should provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements as part of the application process.