Mid-Level Project Director - for Quantitative Research
If you are highly motivated, curious, critical thinker who likes challenges and are passionate about what you do, we want to speak with you!
The Project Director is part of a fast-paced team and assists in the implementation and coordination of multiple research projects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a project from set-up through delivery and will report to the Director of Project Management at TRC.
We offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including a 401K and excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with Account Manager to finalize surveys and develop tabulation specifications and reports
- Oversee operations team to ensure that all internal and client deadlines are met
- Communicate daily with the project team referencing the project status
- Collaborate with programming team to ensure online surveys are programmed correctly through thorough questionnaire review and program testing
- Ensure data quality by checking raw, tabulated and reported data
- Collaborate with project team for accurate and on-time reports and deliverables
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 yerars' experience in consumer quantitative market research
- Bachelors' Degree required - applicable Business degrees preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have great organizational and time-management skills/ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while coordinating schedules within the project team
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
- Ability to think logically and pay attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills