Texo™ - a build-your-own approach to product development research
But things can get very complex, really fast.
Enter TeXo™ from TRC.
- Simplicity to respondents, with a step-by-step research exercise similar to an actual shopping experience.
- Flexibility to researchers and product designers, who can evaluate as many or as few product features as they'd like, by as many or as few rules as they'd like.
- Clarity to managers. Results are easily understood and socialized. And a "what-if" simulator allows them to explore hypotheses and optimize their offerings further.
How does TeXo™ work?
Initial Building Module
Review, adjust, confirm, and evaluate
How will TeXo™ help?
- Which options are most and least popular?
- What's the difference between those who choose one option and those who choose another?
- What are consumers most likely to trade up (or down) for?
- Which features are most important to consumers?
- Which combination of features would attract the greatest number of consumers?
- How much will consumers spend? How does that compare to what they thought they'd spend?
- Are consumers willing to buy?
TEXO™: a simple solution to complex product development problems.