Project Director - Entry Level
If you are interested in entering the market research industry, this is a great chance to learn the fundamentals of research with an opportunity for advancement. We're looking for a highly motivated individual for a full-time entry level Project Director position.
The Project Director is part of a fast-paced team and assists in the implementation and coordination of multiple research projects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a project from set-up through delivery and will report to the Director of Project Management at TRC.
We offer a competitive salary, an attractive benefits package including a 401K and excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Communicate daily with the project team and Research Manager referencing the project status
- Oversee operations team and vendors assigned to the project to ensure that all internal and client deadlines are met
- Collaborate with Research Manager and programming team to ensure online surveys are programmed correctly through thorough questionnaire review and program testing
- Ensure data quality by checking raw, tabulated and reported data
- Collaborate with project team for accurate and on-time reports and deliverables
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors' Degree required - applicable Business degrees preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must have great organizational and time-management skills/ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while coordinating schedules within the project team
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to think logically and pay attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills